Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/10 08:11:06 UTC

org.apache.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResourceTest Failure

Hi,

I am trying to re-factor com.cloud to org.apache. While doing so 2 test
cases in org.apache.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResourceTest
are failing and after trying for 2 days I have no idea why.

Output of build is here http://apaste.info/8Tio

>From the output its clear that both the xml strings in test are same, but
the elemenets are in diffrent order and thus string comparision fails. Can
anyone point out why they are coming in different order ?

Thanks,
Dharmesh

Re: org.apache.hypervisor.kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResourceTest Failure

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I understand, so either change the checker (as i sugested) or change the
expected result in the testcase.
Op 10 jul. 2013 15:37 schreef "Dharmesh Kakadia" <dh...@gmail.com> het
volgende:

Posted by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com>.