Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com> on 2016/07/05 17:42:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Trafodion has
asked Gunnar Tapper to become a committer and PPMC member. We are pleased
to announce that he has accepted and that the necessary karma has been
granted.

Gunnar has contributed to Trafodion from the beginning of the project. In
the past few months he has created a Contributor Guide on the wiki, has
redesigned our web site and created both infrastructure and content for the
Trafodion documentation. This has made a huge difference for the project!
Gunnar is an outspoken person and a great resource in many aspects of
Apache Trafodion. He cares deeply about the developer and user community.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project, allowing
Gunnar to commit changes directly, and to commit the changes of others.
Being a PPMC member too allows Gunnar to assist with the management and
direction of the project.

Please join us in congratulating Gunnar.

The Trafodion PPMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to the project and especially to Gunnar. Well deserved!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, much appreciated. I hope to be able to help more in the future.

Gunnar

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Liu, Ming (Ming) <mi...@esgyn.cn> wrote:

> Congratulation Gunnar!
>
> Thanks,
> Ming

Gunnar

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PPMC member: Gunnar Tapper

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
Congratulation Gunnar!

Thanks,
Ming