Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/06/26 07:45:59 UTC

Low Hanging Fruit for new Comitters: Apache Nifi integration for PLC4X

Hi all,

as promised, here comes a new low hanging fruit for existing and potential new committers.

Apache Nifi is gaining more and more traction in general and I think PLC4X should provide an integration module for this.
Especially in my latest chats with people the production industry I have heard the name “NodeRed” several times and Nifi seems to be the closest thing to a replacement to that. So by having an integration module for Nifi, I think we might add some more leverage in switching to Apache stuff in general and especially PLC4X.

The issue with some first step links can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLC4X-36

Chris