Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/10/04 01:53:26 UTC

1.3 src/Configure

I know I was one of the last holdouts that used the old
src/Configure method, before being converted to APACI.
Which suddenly makes me wonder.. is there *anyone* that
still uses src/Configure?  Does anyone know if it still
works? :-)
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: 1.3 src/Configure

Posted by Stipe Tolj <to...@wapme-systems.de>.
> Isn't apache-1.3/src/Configure called by apache-1.3/configure ? At least,
> when I fixed my build in src/Configure, things started working. See my patch
> of earlier today.

yes -- Cygwin 1.x uses src/Configure for Makefile variable
configuration too.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: info@wapme-systems.de
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
wapme.net - wherever you are

Re: 1.3 src/Configure

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@covalent.net>.
on 10/3/01 4:53 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size at Ken.Coar@Golux.Com wrote:

> I know I was one of the last holdouts that used the old
> src/Configure method, before being converted to APACI.
> Which suddenly makes me wonder.. is there *anyone* that
> still uses src/Configure?  Does anyone know if it still
> works? :-)

Isn't apache-1.3/src/Configure called by apache-1.3/configure ? At least,
when I fixed my build in src/Configure, things started working. See my patch
of earlier today.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message