Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2020/07/15 06:55:49 UTC

LICENSE of Apache WSS4J 2.2.5

Hi,
I was taking look at your release and notice that the LICENSE file seem to be missing the license of several things that are bundled in the source release under different licenses form the W3C. I don't know your project well and there may be a reason for this that I'm unaware of. If not you may want to consider fixing that in you next release. If you need a hand or some advice just reach out and I'd be happy to help you.
Thanks,
Justin

Re: LICENSE of Apache WSS4J 2.2.5

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> Sorry for not replying earlier. I can find the following items, is this
> what you are referring to?
>
> https://github.com/apache/ws-wss4j/tree/master/ws-security-stax/src/main/resources/schemas
> https://github.com/apache/ws-wss4j/tree/master/ws-security-policy-stax/src/main/resources/schemas

Sorry, even it was a while ago, I cannot remember  I wold;t have done an extensive search and just noticed something was missing.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Sorry for not replying earlier. I can find the following items, is this
what you are referring to?

https://github.com/apache/ws-wss4j/tree/master/ws-security-stax/src/main/resources/schemas
https://github.com/apache/ws-wss4j/tree/master/ws-security-policy-stax/src/main/resources/schemas

I will take a look and see about creating a pull request with the changes.

Colm.