Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Shruthi M R <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/08/01 12:13:21 UTC

Re: Rates module

Hi Angel,

I have reviewed the PR and kindly check the comments.

Can you please share the community- app PR for the same.
If not present can you show us how it works in your system?

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruthi@confluxtechnologies.com | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716