Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/03 15:54:30 UTC

Jibx data-binding problem

Hi Devs,

Based on Jibx documentation I've bean able to write an service and client
using Jibx data binding for unwrapped scenario.

Attached here with the aar, source, binding file and the wsdl.

I've wrote the bean class and all the jars are available in my classpath. In
deployment time, following exception keeps on happening,

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to access binding information for class
org.wso2.wsas.jibx.library.beans.Book
Make sure the binding has been compiled
    at
org.wso2.wsas.jibx.services.LibraryServiceMessageReceiverInOut.getNewUnmarshalContext
(LibraryServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:144)
    at
org.wso2.wsas.jibx.services.LibraryServiceMessageReceiverInOut.jibxReceiver0
(LibraryServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:178)
    at
org.wso2.wsas.jibx.services.LibraryServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic
(LibraryServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:42)

Compiled class "org.wso2.wsas.jibx.library.beans.Book" is available in aar.
Since this is not working I tried to copy the entire compiled class as jar
to the main lib. Still prior exception is visible.

What Am I doing wrong here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan