Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Vishal Sinha <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/12/24 07:52:13 UTC

RDF data loading and keep as persistent storage

I have a few RDF data files. I want to use Jena to load these different RDF files as different dataset.
What should I use so that if I load some rdf file it will be stored on system?
When I start Fuseki server(?) I want to see those data again, rather than loading again and again.
Should I use Jena API?

Thanks.

Re: RDF data loading and keep as persistent storage

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 24/12/12 06:52, Vishal Sinha wrote:

> I have a few RDF data files. I want to use Jena to load these different RDF files as different dataset.
> What should I use so that if I load some rdf file it will be stored on system?
> When I start Fuseki server(?) I want to see those data again, rather than loading again and again.
> Should I use Jena API?
>

> Thanks.

Sound like you want to use TDB (which is included in Fuseki).  It is a
database for RDF.

You can have several datasets in one server.

The easier route to getting the data loaded is to load the database
using the TDB bulk loader, then configure Fuseki to publish the data you
want.  You can use the API but there are tools to load, store and
provide SPARQL without needing to write code.

See the documentation at http://jena.apache.org/

	Andy