Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/04/01 13:00:29 UTC

New screencasts for v1.12.0

Hi folks,

I've spent a few evenings recording some new screencasts for v1.12.0 [1]
 Do take a look, you'll probably see something that you weren't aware of.

I plan to do some more still ... there's still lots of functionality that
hasn't covered.  If there's anything particularly you'd like me to cover,
do say.

Feedback welcome as always.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/screencasts.html

Re: New screencasts for v1.12.0

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi folks,

there's now a bunch more screencasts available at [1], or a youtube
playlist if you prefer [2]

Recent additions include some of the various Isis addons for the wicket
viewer (as mentioned by Oscar), and some stuff on view models.  But there's
also more stuff on fixture scripts, dynamic layouts, custom CSS and so on.

Enjoy!

[2] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbRpnAmQ6xsA-m4d2iwAuWrX1icJz0SnM

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi folks,