Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com> on 2011/10/14 16:35:04 UTC

setupRender not called on some components

We are using T5.3 beta 19.  Within the last few days, I
noticed compassion where setupRender is never called on a rendering
component.  This does not happen with all components.  It seems like this
happens on the affected components almost every time.  Occasionally,
setupRender IS called on these components though.

Does anyone know what might cause this to happen?  The issue occurs on
components during a page load.

Re: setupRender not called on some components

Posted by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com>.
No idea where "compassion" came from.  I meant to say that I noticed
situations where setupRender is never called.