Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dravid <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/22 22:43:21 UTC

How to disable a Tab

Hi,
I have few tabs in jsp page. I am using tomahawk for creating tabs.
say I have x,y and z tabs.If I click tab x then tab y should be disabled.
Please could anybody explain me how to do this with a small piece
of code.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Re: How to disable a Tab

Posted by Dravid <su...@gmail.com>.
please help me  how to do this

RE: How to disable a Tab

Posted by Dravid <su...@gmail.com>.
thanks wong,
If you don't mind could you please help me with a piece of code.

RE: XHTML help

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
After few hours of frustration, i hope some one may help.

I have the following code to open a new popup and it is in focus the
first time. Once the window '_psiPrinter' is there, a click on this link
or similar does not make the '_psiPrinter' window focussed.

onclick="open('/doc/private/roadMap.html','_psiPrinter','scrollbars=1,
toolbar=1, resizable=1, width=950, height=600, left=50, top=50');"
onload="_psiPrinter.focus()" title="Click for more
information">Roadmap</a>

How do i change the code to make it active whether the window
'_psiPrinter' exists or not and whether i use the <a> link or 'target'
attribute of Jsf <h:outputLink> ?

Thanks

RE: How to disable a Tab

Posted by "Wong, Emmanuel (Sam)" <Wo...@SEC.GOV>.