Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com> on 2007/06/13 14:49:01 UTC

Messages from the durable topic are not deleted once they are read.

Hi,

    - Messages are posted in  topic
    - Clients are able to read the message
    - but once they are read the message is not being deleted from the
topic.
    - There are no pending subscribers which are yet to get the message

Does any body know why the message is not deleted from the topic once it is
read, the same behaviour iam getting with durable topic

Re: Messages from the durable topic are not deleted once they are read.

Posted by Arif Mohd <ar...@wipro.com>.
Hi James,
    Yes the acknowledged messages are deleted from database, as i mentioned
previously if i see from jconsole still they are displayed there, might be
this is the problem associated to jconsole.

    But iam getting one problem with mySQL as persitence storage when i hit
requests concurrently please help me out in this regards, it will be a great
help to me.
   The issue is reported in the forum under subject "Problem with mySQL as
persitence storage for messages"

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.