Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/11/28 19:23:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r480133 - /incubator/ofbiz/trunk/applications/party/config/PartyUiLabels_fr.properties

On Nov 28, 2006, at 10:27 AM, jleroux@apache.org wrote:

> Author: jleroux
> Date: Tue Nov 28 09:27:30 2006
> New Revision: 480133

> Log:
> Correct previous patch for 2 reasons :
> 1. I know that Neogia merging will have some problems if lines are
> moved around (ie too late now to sort in alpha order)

Jacques,

This isn't exactly a good motivation for not doing a cleanup...

-David

Re: svn commit: r480133 - /incubator/ofbiz/trunk/applications/party/config/PartyUiLabels_fr.properties

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
David,

Yes I agree, but I promised to Peter (Goron) that I will try to stay as much as possible as it is because he had already been in
trouble with automatic changes of RBE that sorts all in alpha by default (and in my setting) and delete blank lines, etc.

Actually it was not a cleanup only some add.

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>

From: "David E Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>