Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kumar Satyam <sa...@sheroes.in> on 2017/12/26 07:57:06 UTC

How to move solr localhost to production

Hi Team,

I am a new user of solr please help me,How to move solr localhost to
production.

Thanks & Regards,

*Kumar Satyam*
*Software Developer*

*P:- (+91) 9205-521-812*

*World’s largest network for women delivered via growth channels of
community, content, champions, conversations, commerce, and companies. A
safe and trusted, #takecharge space for women, SHEROES is home to 3 million
women, who find value in work, play and support via the SHEROES ecosystem.*

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appliedlife.pvtltd.SHEROES>

*www.sheroes.com <http://www.sheroes.com/>*

<https://www.facebook.com/sheroesindia/?ref=br_rs>
<https://twitter.com/sheroesindia>
<https://in.linkedin.com/company/fleximoms>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/sheroesindia>

IMPORTANT: This message may contain privileged and confidential information
that is the property of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email and delete the document. Copying or disseminating any of this
message is prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
sheroes.com unless
indicated otherwise. Before opening or using attachments check them for
viruses and defects.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: How to move solr localhost to production

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You have to ask _much_ more specific questions than that. What have you tried?
What isn't working? What are you worried about in moving to production?

You might review:

Best,
Erick