Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Florian Weimer <fw...@bfk.de> on 2011/01/12 11:40:40 UTC

Postpone conflicts with ORIGINAL parts

I've just discovered the "dc" command in the interactive merge
command.  In my present, the ORIGINAL part is quite handy.  Is there a
way to include it in postponed conflicts, besides copy and paste?

It seems to me that "dc" shows internal node numbers, not revisions
and repository paths.

(This is with 1.6.12, in case there have been subsequent
improvements.)

--
Florian Weimer                <fw...@bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99