Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Michael Matthews <ma...@oclc.org> on 2012/01/26 17:21:21 UTC

Bad deploy of 3.0 snapshots

Hello all.

It appears there was a problem with the latest deploy of the 3.0.0 snapshot
artifacts to the maven repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/shin
dig.  Some of the artifacts (shindig-common) have an artifact for 1/25 and
others do not (latest shindig-gadgets is 1/23).

Someone might want to investigate this further.

Mike

Re: Bad deploy of 3.0 snapshots

Posted by Michael Matthews <ma...@oclc.org>.
Disregard.  Since I sent this, the 1/26 snapshots became available and
everything is working fine.

Thanks
Mike