Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "John E. Hein" <jh...@timing.com> on 2006/03/06 17:21:59 UTC

bugzilla down?

Going to this URL, http://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/, gives:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /SpamAssassin/ on this server.

Re: bugzilla down?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 09:21:59AM -0700, John E. Hein wrote:
> Going to this URL, http://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/, gives:
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /SpamAssassin/ on this server.

Thanks for reporting it.  Some changes were made on issues.apache.org
which caused the issue.  I fixed it for the time being, and we're chatting
with the infrastructure group to see if anything else needs to be done.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
I'd love to, but I have to thaw some karate chops for dinner.