Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Sudarsan, Sithu D." <Si...@fda.hhs.gov> on 2008/08/27 21:13:56 UTC

Lucene sample code and api documentation

Hi All,

I'm new to Lucene.

1. Could you please tell me as to where do we see the old emails (even
one day old), not as an archived file  but as  a mailing list.
2. Where do we look for sample codes? Or detailed tutorials?
3. I found one at LuceneTutorial.com, but it is only for command line.
Not for web based one.

Thanks in advance,
Sithu

RE: Lucene sample code and api documentation

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Sithu,

On 08/27/2008 at 3:13 PM, Sudarsan, Sithu D. wrote:
> 2. Where do we look for sample codes? Or detailed tutorials?

Lots of good stuff here:

   <http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene>

and particularly here (books, articles, presentations, oh my!):

   <http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/Resources>

Steve