Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/08 13:46:16 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset 1.5.0 based on Superset 1.5.0rc1

Hi all,

a number of bugs have been caught during testing of rc1, thanks to everyone who helped in the effort!
For that reason we’re cancelling rc1 and will kick off rc2 shortly, as all blocking issues have now been
fixed and merged to master.

Stay tuned

Ville