Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2014/06/25 10:40:59 UTC

Who is going ? http://2014.javazone.no/

Great ground to walk around and make some noise on our conference in Budapest.
Here you well get for sure developers who want to help to run Cloud / IaaS on Java.

Get some fanboyz and girlz !

Harm

VP is already going I heard.

Re: Who is going ? http://2014.javazone.no/

Posted by Steve Wilson <st...@citrix.com>.
I¹ve never been to this con, but they make really funny videos:

http://2014.javazone.no/videos.html

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hello peepz,