Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2022/03/02 18:56:52 UTC

Contributor Q&A interview program

As part of the 'Inside Cassandra' content theme, we're inviting project
contributors to answer a simple list of questions that will be posted on
the official Cassandra blog as a Q&A interview.

This is a chance to highlight all the great people involved in the project
and encourage others to join us, so please consider whether you'd like to
participate. You can get in touch by slacking me or email me at
chris@constantia.io.

This is the current draft of questions for everyone to have a look at,
please add comments if you think we're missing anything. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s7Wm7RLL_vwLt48qsvBnUaWfvLeOaxjyk42z1o1WegE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
--

Chris Thornett
senior content strategist, Constantia.io

Re: Contributor Q&A interview program

Posted by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io>.
Thanks to Lorina for offering to be the first contributor to not only offer
to do a Q&A but submit her answers on the same day!

Who's next? This is a chance to encourage others to get involved and see
the folks behind all the hard work.