Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Hesketh, Mark" <Ma...@act.gov.au> on 2017/05/01 07:04:54 UTC

Non technical question: Editing registered service provider page help

Guys, I have a registered account on confluence but, I can't edit the service provider page. I'm missing something or do you need to add me?

cheers.
--
-m.

Re: Non technical question: Editing registered service provider page help

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You are not in the list of editors.
What is your confluence id ?