Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr> on 2007/05/02 01:34:28 UTC

fulcrum-parser question

Hello,

I am tring to switch my old turbine fulcrum to head one.

I found that the fulcrum-parser test was fail and I found that
there is some comment for this failure in the test code also.

Doest it means that Is it OK to use fulcrum-parser with fulcrum-upload within yaafi container at production site or not ?

Thanks,

Youngho

Re: fulcrum-parser question

Posted by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr>.
> I am tring to switch my old turbine fulcrum to head one.
>
> I found that the fulcrum-parser test was fail and I found that
> there is some comment for this failure in the test code also.
>
> Doest it means that Is it OK to use fulcrum-parser with fulcrum-upload within yaafi container at production site or not ?

Sorry, within Not only yaafi But also other Avalon container..

I would like to need your opionion.

Re: fulcrum-parser question

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Youngho Cho wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am tring to switch my old turbine fulcrum to head one.
>
> I found that the fulcrum-parser test was fail and I found that
> there is some comment for this failure in the test code also.
>
> Doest it means that Is it OK to use fulcrum-parser with fulcrum-upload within yaafi container at production site or not ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Youngho

There is quite a bit of refactoring going on at the trunk level. If you
are using fulcrum components in your turbine apps I would recommend
sticking with the released versions for now. New version of the other
components will be released when the refactoring is completed.

Scott