Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2014/09/01 15:18:25 UTC

Re: Versions in release branch and release process.

Ok, so my proposal:

We should have a git repository per maven project and version each project
individually. We should release very often. It shall be possible to call
for a vote on releasing multiple artifacts, but also in this case there are
different source for each tarballs.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.
+1

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator

Mobiel: +31 (0) 626 014541

Re: Versions in release branch and release process.

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Hasan, all,

I wanted to ask infrya, but then new proposals came into the discussion and
it was no longer clear what we wanted.

I think we should ask infra if they could provide gitlab or something
similar. I don't think that it is an option to have every individaul repo
created by infra.

If it's not possible to have a solution run by infra we can:
- Look for an external solution like github or bitbucket, the legal
implications of this would have to be clarified. The legal issue I see is
ensuring that only apache committer (with signed ICLA) effectively push
code.
- Enhance the tool so we can work with our process even when just having a
single repository

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.