Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org> on 2009/05/16 23:35:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release PyLucene 2.4.1-2

Since the release of PyLucene 2.4.1-1 last month, some bugs and annoyances
were fixed that make it worth doing a refresher release of PyLucene,
version 2.4.1-2.

Release candidate 1 of PyLucene 2.4.1-2 is available from:

     http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

The list of changes is available from:

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_2_4/CHANGES
     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_2_4/jcc/CHANGES

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 2.4.1-2.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 2.4.1-2

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 22 May 2009, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> +1

And here is mine: +1

This vote now has passed and the PyLucene 2.4.1-2 refresher release should
be made available shortly.

Andi..

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
+1

I confirmed the signature is good, and then compiled/installed JCC &
PyLucene on Mac OS X 10.5.6.  "make test" ran fine, including my simple
"index & search first 100K docs from wikipedia export" test.

Mike