Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by st...@apache.org on 1999/12/01 18:22:49 UTC

Re: os-windows/5171: Apache server goes into an infinite loop after CGI error

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]

Synopsis: Apache server goes into an infinite loop after CGI error

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: stoddard
State-Changed-When: Wed Dec  1 09:22:46 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Jim, thanks for the info. Did you verify that errno
was indeed set to EINTR? I have a fix for this in the
current development tree, but one tester is still reporting the infinite loop problem.

If you are interested, you can download the latest development code for Apache 1.3 from http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs and give it a spin.
I'd be interested to know if you still see the same problem.