Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by jallen <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/26 13:27:28 UTC

Running reactor builds with MavenProjectStub?

It's been a while since i coded up some worth while Junit Mojo tests but
after reading the wiki pages and mucking about with the
maven-javadoc-plugin/src/test/java source I'm all excited over what I can
now do without having to go the fork an external maven instance to test my
plugins.

However, despite seeing that i can inject reactor projects into my mojo
configuration before execution am i correct in thinking that If i want to do
proper reactor tests, where a mojo is run against each project in the
reactor it is best to use the invoker/verifier approach?

Thanks,

John