Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2006/03/10 23:26:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r377094 - in /jakarta/commons/sandbox/exec/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/commons/exec/ main/java/org/apache/commons/exec/environment/ main/java/org/apache/commons/exec/launcher/ test/java/org/apache/commons/exec/

Sorry, my bad. With a newborn around I've lost track of most of my life :-)

I will try to put some time into this project ASAP.

/niklas