Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2013/01/03 10:37:25 UTC

Re: exception report

well i tried blob and mediumblob... it is a longblob...
i want to guarantee that the clip a user operates will operate no matter the sizebut its nice to be able to see whats actually taking place.the performace is adequate
>Howard Lewis Ship
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 08:14:28 -0800

Re: exception report

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
I'd like to also add I'm using the ajaxformloop component. Thanks.

Re: exception report

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Hi Howard, I'm now running into a similar issue. Could you explain what you
mean by "serializing the id's of the database entities and not the
serialized versions of the entities themselves"?

This is what I currently have,

@Entity
public class LineItem implements Serializable {

    @Id
    @GeneratedValue
    @NonVisual
    @Column(name="lineItemId")
    private Long id;

Thanks

Re: exception report

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
To be clear, what I was getting at is that you should be serializing the
ids of database entities, not the serialized versions of the entities
themselves.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry