Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Ekbote, Niranjan" <NE...@doubleclick.net> on 2004/12/17 23:24:10 UTC

Inheritance Problem in response message.

Folks,
	We have a problem where if we are using complex types (which are
specified using the xs:sequence) and use inheritance so that one complex
type extends the other, then the response message ignores the
xs:sequence element. That is the order of the elements of the derived
class is sorted in alphebetical order instead of being in the one
specified by xs:sequence. Note that the entire WSDL There is already
some post
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=109180665013396&w=2) from
Timothy about this but no response. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks!

-- Niranjan.