Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gu...@gerling.de on 2001/06/28 11:34:45 UTC

Configuration of default error pages (Howto?)

Hi there,

is there a possibility to configure TOMCAT 3.2 in a way that the default
error pages look different than they look in the standard configuration?
I would like to avoid displaying stack traces and display some useful
information for end users, like email and phone number.

Does anyone has a guess how to do that?

Kind regards

Guido

This message is intended for the adressee or its representative only. Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all its attachments subsequently.

Re: How to keep the browser sockets open ?

Posted by Francis Callo <fr...@yahoo.com>.
try this one. it will send a series of page to the
browser but like u wanted it will not open the browser
open. after sending the page in http it closes the
connection or the socket so you cannot make browser
sockets open. This might be a workaround to your
problem

here us the url from jason hunters servlet.com

http://servlets.com/jservlet2/examples/ch06/index.html#ex06_13

good luck
Francis

--- Sambandam Prakash <vp...@hpsgns1.sgp.hp.com>