Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/05/30 13:24:42 UTC

[FYI] grpc proxy for Tajo

Hi folks,

I just made a simple proxy using grpc. Actually, It is a toy project.
https://github.com/hyunsik/tajo-grpc-proxy

Basically, grpc provides secure channel like TSL. I think that this
proxy can enable users to use secure channel to access remote Tajo
cluster.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: [FYI] grpc proxy for Tajo