Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com> on 2012/10/05 18:51:29 UTC

bugs 259 and 260

Chip,

I talked to Edison about this yesterday and he said that you guys talked yesterday and you needed to download a new devCoud image to perform the test procedure instead of using the old one?  That's what I meant by using the new devCloud image.

Kelven's tested from his mac and says other than the default memory for devcloud image was too small, he didn't see any problems.

What type of configuration are your running on?  Is it mac, windows, linux?  Did you download another devcloud image or used an existing one?  Edison is not here right now so I need more input from you on the bug.

Thanks.

--Alex

RE: bugs 259 and 260

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Thanks for testing!

Edison just told me it's because devCloud is not clean up.  So on his deploy it works when it's the first run.  Second run he sees the problems.  He's working on it.

--Alex

Re: bugs 259 and 260

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Re: bugs 259 and 260

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
I just closed 259 (and agree that 260 is a dupe).  Nice find Edison.  Thanks!

Re: bugs 259 and 260

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

RE: bugs 259 and 260

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Chip,

Re: bugs 259 and 260

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Alex,

I'll download a fresh one in about an hour an retest.

- chip

Sent from my iPhone.

Re: bugs 259 and 260

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
And I'm on a Mac, but the error is within the VM itself.