Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/05 18:57:53 UTC

Can't get https://closureidl.googlecode.com/files/svg.js

I’m currently getting the above error when running ant all on asjs.

The file on https://closureidl.googlecode.com/files/svg.js does not exist.

Re: Can't get https://closureidl.googlecode.com/files/svg.js

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
I didn't know if it was relevant for maven (anywhere) or not. I can't see
any pom.xml in that repo. But I encourntered this after ant super-clean /
ant all in asjs when I was checking the builds in a new local setup. It was
another google archiving of a download (new download url) ... I think it
was for FlexCover iirc.

AW: Can't get https://closureidl.googlecode.com/files/svg.js

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Von: Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>