Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/04/24 13:27:24 UTC

Parsing & hrefs

An interesting use of href's came up in the XMLP discussions.
Its possible that one section of the SOAP message (ie. body)
could href something in another section of the message
(ie. a header). Now this possibility is obvious when you
think of the entire soap envelope as a single xml entity,
however, given that there are a few people working on parsing
and encoding I thought that I might just remind ya'll about
this.  Some of you might be choosing to break the message up
into individual pieces making href's between those pieces a
little harder (not impossible - just less easy).
Just something to think about.
-Dug