Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/18 09:39:51 UTC

Builds in the myfaces.zones.apache.org

Hi devs,

Continuum has been setup successfully (apparently), but builds are not
working ok due to the missing local maven repository in the zone. I
think we should setup a local repository for a build-user in the zone
and execute continuum with that user. The problem now is that when the
maven install goal is executed for a myfaces artifact, the jar does
not go anywhere (AFAIK) so the artifacts that depend on that jar are
not built.

Maybe there are other possibilities for this. It is important to have
the build system running again and continuum is great for this,

Bruno

Re: Builds in the myfaces.zones.apache.org

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the hint!

BTW, I do now see one problem with using short names.  Continuum
doesn't like them.  So the SCM stuff needs to be coded in every pom.
I think that is more a bug with continuum then a problem with
something we did.  The name of the module should be appended to the
scm of the parent (not the name of the artifact.)

Sean

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I won't have time for that tonight, so volunteers needed ;-)

Bruno

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.