Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org> on 2010/09/23 20:41:02 UTC

http://khopesh.com/Anti-spam/

gone ?

--
xpoint

Re: http://khopesh.com/Anti-spam/

Posted by Adam Katz <an...@khopis.com>.
>> gone ?

No, not gone.  I just moved across the country and started a new job
(using SA at IronPort).  In this process, my name server died.  I expect
to have its replacement up in the next few weeks.

Also of note, I'm /dev/nulling SA list mail for now as that was my mail
server as well, so please Cc me if needed.  My web server also answers to
adamkatz.com, but sa-update requires DNS hacks that I need my own name
server to facilitate, so that aspect of it won't work.  My svn checkins
should still have the sc-neighbors data even if it's not pushed out to my
channel.

-Adam

Re: http://khopesh.com/Anti-spam/

Posted by Adam Katz <an...@khopis.com>.