Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Max Dunlap <md...@breakawaysystems.com> on 2011/07/18 22:40:51 UTC

Amavis

Hey guys, I followed https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixAmavisNew
to get Spamassasin working with some virus checking. I'm getting
Any ideas?

Re: Amavis

Posted by Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@state-of-mind.de>.
* Max Dunlap <md...@breakawaysystems.com>:
> Hey guys, I followed https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixAmavisNew
> to get Spamassasin working with some virus checking. I'm getting
> Any ideas?

1. wrong list ;)
2. setup destination (mynetworks and/or originating) in amavis
   It will tell only internal recipients about scan results.

p@rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Re: Amavis

Posted by Michael Scheidell <mi...@secnap.com>.
On 7/18/11 4:40 PM, Max Dunlap wrote:
> Hey guys, I followed https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixAmavisNew
> to get Spamassasin working with some virus checking. I'm getting
> Any ideas?

amavisd users group will help you with amavis problems.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Mobile Solutions Product of 2011
    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product
    * Hot Company Finalist 2011
    * Best Email Security Product
    * Certified SNORT Integrator

Re: Amavis

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.

Benny Pedersen wrote:
> amavis does not add this info when recipient domain is not condsidered
> local

Indeed:
   http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#faq-spam
   --> No spam-related headers inserted? Here are some reasons

The most likely reason is that @local_domains_maps does not list
all your local domains (or one of its sublists like @local_domains_acl,
%local_domains or $local_domains_re).  Also spam score needs to be
above tag level, e.g. $sa_tag_level_deflt = undef;
or:  $sa_tag_level_deflt = -999;

   Mark

Re: Amavis

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:40:51 -0500, Max Dunlap wrote:
> Hey guys, I followed
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixAmavisNew
> to get Spamassasin working with some virus checking. I'm getting
> Any ideas?

see Troubleshooting