Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mead Lai <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 04:21:52 UTC

use <s:action name="actionTagAction" executeResult="true" /> Tag.

In the result page.jsp of actionTagAction, shall I contain
"<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=GBK"%>
<%@taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>"
at the first line in the jsp file?
And can the page, which include "actionTagAction", access the values in the
"actionTagAction" context?
such as actionTagAction.property1.

--
BestRegards,
Mead

Gerald R. Ford  - "I know I am getting better at golf because I am hitting
fewer spectators."

Re:

Posted by Mead Lai <la...@gmail.com>.
I did a test a minute age.
The jsp Page is impossible to get the value in the inlcluded action<s:action
name="actionTagAction" >,
but "actionTagAction" can get params from the jsp.
May everyone now is in bed now.
thx.