Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2023/02/01 07:13:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] Run the hive or beeline command in the cloud environment

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis(incubating)  community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis(incubating)  社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

Hua 1-31 11:52:06
May I ask, what is the main function of this, and where will it affect

Mr. Flash 1-31 11:52:43
Check whether the local hive environment is normal

Hua 1-31 11:52:45
The Huawei cloud client does not support the hive command. Instead, beeline is used

Mr. Flash 1-31 11:52:57
The same

Hua 1-31 11:53:47
So, hive -e "show databases" can be changed to beeline -e "show databases"

Mr. Flash 1-31 11:54:25
Yeah, let's see if we can change that environment check script, too

Hua 1-31 11:55:10
That's good. I was a little worried about the effect of the function before, thanks ~~

casion 1-31 20:48:50
[bared teeth] This will help to supplement the document, to illustrate

Hua 1-31 20:51:36
Mention pr in the document?

casion 1-31 23:34:16
Yes.

华 1-31 11:52:06

请教下, 这个主要是什么作用, 会影响到哪里

闪电先生 1-31 11:52:43

这个的目的是要检查本地hive环境是否正常

华 1-31 11:52:45

我这边华为云的客户端不支持hive命令, 是用beeline

闪电先生 1-31 11:52:57

一样的

华 1-31 11:53:47

那就是hive -e "show databases"   修改为  beeline -e "show databases"  就可以了对吧

闪电先生 1-31 11:54:25

嗯 看看那个环境检查的脚本要不要也改

华 1-31 11:55:10

那就好, 之前有点担心功能有影响, 感谢 ~~