Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Nikhil <mn...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/29 07:03:44 UTC

Versions of Jetty & Log4j in CDHu3

Hi,

I was wondering about the release versions of both Jetty and log4j
components released as part of CDHu3 release package.
Can someone please let me know.

Thanks.

Re:Versions of Jetty & Log4j in CDHu3

Posted by CHAIDY <ch...@nsccsz.gov.cn>.
Hi, Nikhil!

FYI: jetty-6.1.26, log4j-1.2.15

Posted by Nikhil <mn...@gmail.com>.
Oh ok. Thanks Chaidy.

I was wondering if I can just use log4j compression facility along with
timebased rolling as in terms of gzip and then use less disk space.
This seems to be feature available in 1.3 (not sure if it is also available
in log4j-1.2.15), I think I need to give it a try and see.
But on the other hand, if it does not work, any process suggestion that I
need to follow to upgrade log4j 1.3 and expect hadoop to be compatible with
new log4j library (version changes?)

Thanks,
Nikhil