Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de> on 2007/10/05 13:37:07 UTC

[ApacheDS] Adding my own stored procedure engine

Hi all!

I tried to create my very own StoredProcEngine, and it seems to be
possible and easy. But there is a place where I see some potential for
improvement.

It is not possible to add a new StoredProcEngineConfig to the
StoredProcedureExtendedOperationHandler. It would be nice to have it
configurable with Spring, because it would make it possible to add a new
engine without code change (Open Closed Principle).

I would like to change this. Default list of StoredProcEngineConfigs  is
the { JavaStoredProcEngineConfig }, but another constructor allows to
set a list of others as well.

What do you think?

Re: [ApacheDS] Adding my own stored procedure engine

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
I guess we can just add this config via spring towards the end of the big
bang then.

Alex

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.