Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/01/10 03:44:02 UTC

Incubator PMC members not subscribed to general list

Hi,

There were also a number (85) IPMC members who seem not be not subscribed to the general list, including a couple of mentors. although it a little hard to tell due to name / apache id and email matching.

(I removed all of the subscribed apache.org ones, of those that were left did a loose mach on name combinations and for those that where left after that looked them up in the Apache phone book for alternative emails.)

I’ve sent them a friendly email asking them to subscribe. Currently there’s 1338 subscribers to this list, so hopefully we see a change in that.

Thanks,
Justin