Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yair Zadik <ya...@disappearing.com> on 2001/04/23 18:54:45 UTC

Tomcat 3.2.2 release schedule

Does anyone know when Tomcat 3.2.2 is scheduled for final release?  Looking
through the changes page, I believe that we've been running into a bug in
Tomcat 3.1.1 (our production release) thats fixed in 3.2.2 but not 3.2.1.
We're going into a QA cycle for our next release within the next couple of
weeks and I'd like to pull tomcat 3.2.2 into it if possible (we'll be using
3.2.1 otherwise), but not if there isn't a really good chance that it will
be final by then.

The last 3.2.2 announcment I've seen was

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=98670258524812&w=2

from April 8 that was for 3.2.2 beta 3.

Yair