Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com> on 1999/06/22 19:45:49 UTC

Re: The relationship between Jakarta Project and JServ group

is it a fair question to ask about the relationship between Jakarta
and GSP or GNUJSP?  I notice development on GNUJSP has been abandoned
and while it seems logical that focussing all our talents on Jakarta
is the way to go, I am wondering if I should strongly encourage my
clients to port to JSP to be ready for Jakarta.

Related to this,  I've been poking around in the last edition of GNUJSP
and wondering if this is a reasonable migration path while we wait for
the first Jakarta systems to appear.  Any comments on this?

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <ga...@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Telecom Services : Internet Consulting : http://www.teledyn.com