Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marji Kehoe <na...@rohmhaas.com> on 1997/11/05 14:45:55 UTC

other/1363: missing support directory binaries

>Number:         1363
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       missing support directory binaries
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Release:        1.2.4
>Environment:
uname -a gives "SunOS edbpdm 5.5.1 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise"

regarding binaries in apache_1.2.4-sun4m-sun-solaris2.tar.Z
I downloaded apache_1.2.4-sun4m-sun-solaris2.tar.Z from apache.org but the support directory
did not contain the executables. I have NO access to a C compiler and don't know anyone
(trusted source) who does. I'm stuck until I get an executable copy of htpasswd.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

add the binaries%2