Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/17 23:15:03 UTC

binding-notification-broker sample does not work in RC1b or RC1a..

Hi,

Can someone else give this a try? I cannot get this running.  I am getting:

C:\tuscany-new\sca-dist\tuscany-
sca-1.0-incubating\samples\binding-notification-
broker>set TUSCANY_Bin_DISTRO=c:\tuscany-new\sca-dist\tuscany-
sca-1.0-incubating

C:\tuscany-new\sca-dist\tuscany-
sca-1.0-incubating\samples\binding-notification-
broker>set
TUSCANY_SCA_MANIFEST_JAR=%TUSCANY_BIN_DISTRO%\lib\tuscany-sca-manifes
t.jar

C:\tuscany-new\sca-dist\tuscany-
sca-1.0-incubating\samples\binding-notification-
broker>java -Dnotification.httpPort=8080 -cp
"target\sample-binding-notification
-broker-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar;%TUSCANY_SCA_MANIFEST_JAR%"
notification.bro
ker.TrafficAdvisoryServer
notification/broker/T
rafficAdvisoryServer

Should this be out of binary distribution if noone can run it?

Haleh

Re: binding-notification-broker sample does not work in RC1b or RC1a..

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Latest tag is RC3a -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0-RC3a/

   ...ant

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.
This is just an issue with the README, instead of

java -Dnotification.httpPort=8080 -cp "target\sample-
binding-notification-broker-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar;%TUSCANY_SCA_MANIFEST_JAR%"
notification.broker.TrafficAdvisoryServer
it should read

java -Dnotification.httpPort=8080 -cp "target\sample-
binding-notification-broker-1.0-incubating.jar;%TUSCANY_SCA_MANIFEST_JAR%"
notification.broker.TrafficAdvisoryServer
Notice that the ant scripts did not seem to have made it into the RC,
otherwise we could also get rid of the 1.0-incubating prefix.

Let me know if it's not too late to change the README on the 1.0 branch.

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.