Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Drew Jensen <dr...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 19:33:32 UTC

Incorrect link on cwiki

Howdy

Just over at the cwiki (community) wiki and clicking on the "Help Wanted"
page, this URL https://cwiki.apache.org/OOOUSERS/help-wanted.html gives me
a 404 error - Just to let you know.

Re: Incorrect link on cwiki

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Drew Jensen <dr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, I'm confused then also - that was the page I thought I was at.. and
> all I did was click on the help wanted - anyway it sure isn't what I had
> just now so nothing to do (maybe it was some cache issue on the netbook,
> that little guy had not been used for a number of months.. I don't know)

Well I'm happy it works for you now.

Re: Incorrect link on cwiki

Posted by Drew Jensen <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Incorrect link on cwiki