Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by venkatakurathi <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/21 13:14:15 UTC

help needed in using controller....

hi All,
can some one help me out in sorting this situation.

i had a script where i need to loop 3 transactions.on each loop i need to
update a value in the transactions.
for example my test script transactions are
1.home
2.login
3.
         3.1 creategraph
         3.2 publishgraph
4.logout

i need to loop the create nd publish graph transactions multiple times.for
each loop i need to update the value in request of create graph (to
different type of graph)....

can some one tell me how to acheiev this?

-----
Venkat Akurathi
91-9703186688

Re: help needed in using controller....

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
And to combine Sebb's and Smuel's suggestions, I would use the nested loops
(as I usually do) and use a throughput controller (or even the constant
throughput timer) and make sure that logouts represents only 1-2% of the
number of logins performed (in real-life scenarios they are not actually 0,
but they do occur).

--Adrian S

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.