Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/16 04:01:24 UTC

Re: Room language

Hello,

sorry for the late response, was on vacation

everything works for me as expected :(
can you please provide your detailed steps, so I can try to reproduce your
issue

Re: Room language

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
As usual, nightly builds (or hourly builds) are available on build server:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%204.0.x/

you need build #371+

--
WBR